Best of Indian Blogosphere (BoIB) 2010 polls

Dear friends,
I'd always loved poetry even as a kid but only realised that I could write one too not until I was in the 5th grade.
I was overwhelmed to see my poetry published in a community magazine in 1999 when I was a teenager.
And my recent poetic achievement is that my blog has been shortlisted for the  final round of Best of Indian Blogosphere (BoIB) 2010 polls under the category Poetry.


Please find the polling widget in the sidebar. Hope youll will vote for me and show me your love once again. :D



Comments

Linhy said…
Interesting blog and thoughts you got going on there!! Check out my blog sometimes when you get a chance. If you like my writing and what’s on there become my follower!
http://lifemadness-linhy.blogspot.com
really enjoy what you got on here!!

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me A Story- Book Review

Escape

Yakshini: Book Review